Master direct sales conversations at trade shows and other direct sales events. An easy, fun and repeatable guide!
Why do I need this Direct Sales Training Course?
Direct sales can seem very intimidating if you aren’t prepared… But they don’t have to be! Pros Tina and Liz have designed a direct sales training course specifically for beginners.
Sales opportunities are expensive, so you must prepare to have sales conversations that are guided by sales goals and can actually lead to sales.
This course will teach you how to have successful direct sales conversations in just 5 EASY STEPS.
Learn to sell like a pro!
With this course, you’ll learn to sell like a pro at…
- trade shows and trade fairs
- direct sales exhibits
- direct sales events
- festivals, fairs, home shows, farmer’s markets
- booths, stands, pop-up stores and shops and more
Easy, fun and repeatable sales process!
This course was designed to make sales conversations easy, fun and repeatable. Tina and Liz de-mystify direct sales by breaking it down into 5 EASY STEPS.
Unlike other direct sales training courses, Tina and Liz keep it fun with…
- Role-playing conversations: And lots of them!
- Memorable characters such as ‘Pretzel Guy, ‘Fancy Water Guy,’ Ms. Right, Mr. Maybe and even Dracula
- Interactive quizzes to test your new sales know-how
Who is this Direct Sales Training Course for?
This direct sales training course is designed for anyone who is expecting to have sales conversations and feels unprepared to do that. Whether sales is your full-time job, or a hat you wear from time to time, this course is for you.
This course is perfect for….
- direct sales novices
- marketing managers
- event planners
- startup or small business owners
- beginner sales reps
This course primarily focuses on selling to customers face-to-face. For instance, the kind of sales conversations you will have at a trade show, sales event, exhibit or ‘stand.’
What do I need to know before taking this Direct Sales Training Course?
Very little! Some basic knowledge of marketing or sales concepts like a ‘lead’ or ‘sales funnel’ is useful, but not necessary.
Most importantly, you’ll need an open mind and a willingness to try something new!
What will I learn?
You will learn to how to have have direct sales conversations in 5 EASY STEPS! Conversations that can actually generate revenue for your company or organization. Specifically, you will be able to…
- Confidently start conversations with strangers at trade shows, exhibits, sales events and more.
- Create sales goals that lead to profitable direct sales conversations.
- Identify a ‘good lead’– Decide if the person you are speaking with is likely to buy from you. (AKA: lead qualification)
- Overcome common fears in direct sales situations.
- Master the art of active exhibiting.